Sometimes it's hard to know what to write. I've had about 10 days of near-continuous headaches, some the worst I've had in months. It's showing me how weak I am -- praying for daily bread, esp. for strength to make it through this day still trusting, no longer feels like a matter of form. Work is a struggle; it's hard to concentrate; and ordinary duties seem to require massive effort.
I need Thy presence every passing hour.
What but Thy grace can foil the tempter's power?
Who, like Thyself, my guide and stay can be?
Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me.
2 comments:
i'm sorry about the headaches. i will pray for you.
on a happier note...you posted!! now i really have to buckle down and do it too.
love, sirius
Do you know what is causing the headaches? I have a friend who has had some really similar symptoms, and she just recently found out that she was in stage five adrenal fatigue. Have you looked into anything like that?
Post a Comment