Welcome to Blogger! Now I can finally post comments. :-) And please tell me you have pictures of snow in Oxford? I would love to see them if you do!
Alas, the snow melted before I was able to take any proper pictures!
Dreamingspires, happy new blog! Someday we'll meet, I am certain, either here or hereafter, but in the meantime blogs will have to do. :-)--a friend of Ruhamah's from PHC
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Welcome to Blogger! Now I can finally post comments. :-) And please tell me you have pictures of snow in Oxford? I would love to see them if you do!
Alas, the snow melted before I was able to take any proper pictures!
Dreamingspires, happy new blog! Someday we'll meet, I am certain, either here or hereafter, but in the meantime blogs will have to do. :-)
--a friend of Ruhamah's from PHC
Post a Comment