Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quote of the day

Met with my supervisor this morning, followed by a couple hours of reading, Schaeffer group, and more reading. The day was not, however, without its lighter moments, such as the following reflection from Andrew: "Cheesecake is quite a specific moral domain."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm slightly worried about Wednesday. I have 3 tutes in 3 days, starting tomorrow and so I am consequently not even dealing with the essay crisis that I'm faced with. All this means that there might not be any cheesey chocolatey baked goodness to enjoy on Wednesday...

Anonymous said...

I will do the essay by the way, just that I haven't started it yet and it's due Wednesday night

Anonymous said...

"Sharing cheesecake togeeeether..." Yeah, I've been listening to 91.9 too long. That was their theme for sharathon.

Laura said...

Hope the essay crisis resolved itself ok -- extra thank you for providing chocolate cake in the midst of everything!