Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Busy time

Greetings and salutations! Fear not, O beloved readers, I still live.

Somehow October wasn't a good month for blogging. But with the arrival of dull November (Calvert alumni will understand my choice of adjective), I've resolved to try again.

Highlights of the last few weeks have included receiving visitors from home, traveling to Ireland, spending time with friends, and finally settling on a D.Phil. topic.

Must sign off now in order to finish the reading for Schaeffer group this afternoon...

Go under the Mercy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Traveling to Ireland, something I haven't done in a while! :) Where did you go?

Glad to hear you are still alive and that things are going reasonably well!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, she posted!!! *fall out of chair* I'd almost given up hope... :-P

Congrats on the D.Phil topic. What is it, if I may ask??

See you in less than 2 months!!!

Love, Sirius

Anonymous said...

The dead will rise!
I forgot to ask Rustici today about your thesis, but I will ask him on Friday.

Anonymous said...

*dies of shock* You actually posted! :O Care to see how I-ahem!-improved our xanga? :-D

Laura said...

Hi Mark -- I went to Dublin last week with my parents. My dad had business there, and my mum and I came along to see the sights.

Hi Sirius -- for my D.Phil. I'm planning to look at US constitutional interpretation and how that's changed over the last 200+ years. I'll focus on the commerce clause, but will probably spend a fair bit of time thinking about original intent vs. the living constitution theory.

Hi Remus -- the dead will rise indeed! Thanks for looking after the Rustici thing for me.

Hi Jules -- I know I've been rubbish about our xanga site. I'll try to get something up soon! I like the music, but I think we need more colour contrast between the words and the background -- I found it a bit hard to read.

Anonymous said...

My name was Roslyn Harold...