Today I've been forming new acquaintances, those of the hapless Bertie Wooster and the inimitable Jeeves. I remember trying a Wodehouse novel a couple of years ago and not being very impressed, but now I think they're brilliant. The perfect restorative after a long day in the library.
My iFocus table was on washing up at Focus this evening. Afterwards we went round to G&D's, where I made the mistake of ordering blackcurrant sorbet. Then dropped back to Ebbe's to chat with friends after Focus. Only later when I happened to look in a mirror did I realize that the sorbet had turned my lips and teeth a ghastly shade of blue! And then I got soap in my mouth trying to scrub it off!
What would Jeeves say to that?
1 comment:
haha. :-) that's awesome. sounds like something that i would do. did nobody mention that you had stuff all over your mouth???
Post a Comment