A friend once told me that after a full day of teaching he had just enough energy to collapse on the sofa and press 'Play' on a West Wing dvd. I now understand...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sure teaching is exhausting. No wonder you're tired. Are you enjoying it, though?
I'm exhausted, too, and I'm not quite sure why. I guess it's a combination of skipping some sleep and going back to the gym... :-P
Yes, it's great fun! I think the closest analogy to giving tutorials in my previous experience is cross examination. Imagine a one-hour cross-ex session repeated three time over and I think you'll have a pretty good idea of what my day was like!
2 comments:
I'm sure teaching is exhausting. No wonder you're tired. Are you enjoying it, though?
I'm exhausted, too, and I'm not quite sure why. I guess it's a combination of skipping some sleep and going back to the gym... :-P
Hope the rest of your week goes really well!
Yes, it's great fun! I think the closest analogy to giving tutorials in my previous experience is cross examination. Imagine a one-hour cross-ex session repeated three time over and I think you'll have a pretty good idea of what my day was like!
Post a Comment